- This event has passed.
October 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - November 2, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
Wander through glowing ruins, under shadowy archways and listen closely for the choir song ringing through the cellarium through autumn. Join us on select dates every October to have an after-dark experience you won’t forget.
Fountains by Floodlight is a feast for all your senses…
Explore the illuminated ruins of the abbey and the garden statues and follies will be lit up, too. As you follow the trail of light to the garden, stop and look back. You’ll be able to see the light dominating the night sky, shining up from the ruins.
Listen to the choirs
Join in with the choirs at 7pm in the abbey cellarium. Is it a song you know? Blast it out and help them to fill the cellarium with song.
- Saturday 5 October – Leeds Male Voice Choir
- Saturday 12 October – Ripon Cathedral Youth Choir & Ripon Cathedral Choristers
- Saturday 19 October – Leeds Guild of Singers
- Friday 25 October – Ripon Trinity Singers
- Saturday 26 October – The Cononley Singers
- Friday 1 November – York Philharmonic Male Voice Choir
- Saturday 2 November – Saddleworth Male Voice Choir